SUNDAY STREET SWEEPER BMX FRAME
Jake Seeley’s signature frame is designed to complement his progressive, technical street riding. The Sunday Street Sweeper BMX Frame-Gloss Black evolves directly from Jake Seeley’s original Broadcaster frame by using shorter chain stays, a steeper head tube angle, a taller bottom bracket and smaller hollow dropouts with integrated chain tensioners. Built with versatility in mind, the Street Sweeper features removable u-brake hardware and Gyro tabs. The frame’s front triangle makes use of traditional round Nightshift style top and down tubes with proven internal gusseting.
- 100% 4130 Chromoly Frame
- Nightshift style, double-butted, top and down tubes with proven internal gusseting.
- Integrated seat clamp
- Butted Seat Tube & Miter Cut Top Tube: A miter-cut top tube creates a precise joint with the seat stays during welding. This increases the strength substantially over frames that use a “sandwiched” top tube at this critical junction.
- Tapered Chain & Seat Stays: Both chain and seat stays taper to provide a refined and clean look to the frame while still providing strength. They are both angled on the inside for improved chain clearance and weight savings.
- Hollow Dropouts with Chain Tensioners: Hollow 8mm wide dropouts are as light as a solid 5mm dropout, but over twice as strong. There is a small internal chain tensioner to hold the wheel in position and to simplify wheel removal.
- Removable Brake Hardware: Proven, removable, brake mounts and cable guides/stops work flawlessly when installed and allow for a sleek overall look when they’re not.